Are you a student trying to get your 3,000 hours, but need supervision? Are you a therapist wanting to get certified in Brainspotting? Are you a nonprofit or business that would like to see your employees healthy, connected and working as a team? In need of support to develop a self-aware, cohesive team? In need of support in blending the counseling field with business? Wanting to understand how to be a leader with a heart?
Cherie’s group was an important way for me to stay connected with others that are excited about Brainspotting too. To continue learning directly from a trainer like Cherie in an intimate online setting is invaluable to my development as a future certified Brainspotting practitioner. I’ve appreciated having a safe place to seek clarification, guidance, and growth not only in Brainspotting, but also in my private practice.
BRAINSPOTTING has proven to be exceptionally effective with my patients. There is much more to practicing BRAINSPOTTING than I would have imagined. Within Cherie ‘s Consultation group, Cherie provided an online face-to-face open forum to review any and all aspects of our work as practitioners and our work within the completion of the various phases.
The group atmosphere is one of safety, understanding and focus with a sincere energy from Cherie to impart vital information for our continued effectiveness in our practice. I was also able to keep abreast of the newest and latest BRAINSPOTTING information. It’s a great link in to the community of BRAINSPOTTING! Interspersed with humor made it fun!
Services For Therapists
- Supervision for Brainspotting certification
- Supervision to get your 3,000 hours for licensing
LPC Clinical Supervision is tailored to your needs and includes:
- On-Call Clinical Support
- Off-Site Supervision
- Structured Weekly Sessions
- Case study, direction and discussion
- Support in developing your clinical theory and counseling process style.
- Personal growth/Performance enhancement
- Improve your confidence and professional standards
- Increase your business creativity and production
- Improve your career advancement and future earning
- Improve your job satisfaction
- Redefine, Refocus your responsibilities and goals
- Increase time management skills
Services for Non-Profits/Businesses
- Brainspotting 1 & Brainspotting 2 Training for licensed professionals (will be coming soon!)
- Time Management
- Stress Management
- Compassion Fatigue
- Team Building
- Conflict Resolution
- Trauma informed care
- Support for developing Employee Wellness Days
- Increasing Staff appreciation in the work place